We all have busy schedules and it can be hard to eat healthy on the go. It’s extremely important to plan out your meals and snacks at the beginning of the week in order to stay committed to your goals. It takes time but it’s so worth it!
Nutri-Fit wants to support you with your goals so we have put together a list of our favorite snacks. These are all easy snacks that you can make at the beginning of the week. They are protein packed, delicious and will keep you satisfied through the day.
1. Carrots with Greek Yogurt Ranch – Find a low-fat ranch dressing at Whole Foods or Sprouts. Or make your own!
2. Hard Boiled Egg & Tomatoes – Add some salt & pepper for a delicious & nutritious salty snack!
3. Greek Yogurt & Berries – Add any berry to a low-sugar Greek yogurt for a sweet mid-morning treat.
4. Oranges & Cheese – This is a perfect combination of carbs, fats, and proteins to give you the boost of energy you need without loading up on calories.
5. Cucumbers & Cheese – This light, yet tasty snack, is perfect for an afternoon snack!
6. Trail Mix – This yummy snack will give you the afternoon energy boost you need. Nuts have so many health benefits for the body too!
7. Crackers & Guacamole – Avocados are loaded with vitamins and great for heart health! Make your own guacamole and enjoy as a mid-day snack.
8. Celery and Natural Peanut Butter or Almond Butter – This snack will have you feeling like a kid all over again. Nut butters are an excellent source of healthy fats, fiber and several vitamins and minerals.
9. Green Olives & Dates – Olives are rich in antioxidants that may protect against osteoporosis and cancer. This is a delicious Mediterranean inspired snack!
10. Nourished by Nutri-Fit Whey Isolate Protein – A delicious, high-protein snack for anytime of the day. Order yours at the link below today!