Nutri-Fit is now offering one of the most efficient ways to workout and help you reach your goals faster. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is a great way to make good use of your time and help you burn more stored body fat. HIIT involves short bursts of intense exercise alternated with low-intensity periods. This is perhaps the most time-efficient way to exercise. This style of training typically lasts from 20-30 minutes in duration and can produce incredible results. The activity being performed can range and the mode should be varied. Nutri-Fit will be applying the science of HIIT to your program design.
1. HIIT Can Burn a Lot of Calories in a Short Amount of Time. Research shows that you can burn 25-30% more calories than any other form of exercise. Plus, it creates a huge afterburn. THIS IS INCREDIBLE!
2. Your Metabolic Rate Is Higher for Hours After Exercise.While you are resting or taking care of your family, you will be burning a ton of calories. Far more than if you just did a slow, steady style of cardiovascular work.
3. It Can Help You Lose Fat.Studies show you will lose more than 17% body fat compared to those who did slow, steady cardiovascular work.
4. You Might Gain Muscle. You can save your lean body mass and look more toned. You will strengthen your trunk and core muscles while looking lean!
5. Blood Sugar Can Be Reduced by HIIT.By adding just 1-2 days of HIIT, you could improve insulin resistance more than traditional continuous exercise.
The Bottom Line:
High-intensity interval training is a very efficient way to exercise, and may help you burn more calories than other forms of exercise. You will get a great metabolic boost that will help you reach your goals faster and make you feel more energetic. Let’s decrease your body fat and improve your overall health status! Thank you for trusting Nutri-Fit with your health and wellness journey!Follow us: